Navigating Your PFCC Journey
SE Health’s Driver Rehabilitation Services are temporarily closed until further notice.
We are monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families, and our staff.
For more information about the COVID-19 situation, please click here.
Thank you for your patronage and patience.
We know you may already be excelling in PFCC in some areas of your organization. We will work closely with you to determine your requirements and develop flexible, customized solutions tailored to your organization’s unique needs to embed and sustain PFCC across your organization.
How do we meet your individualized PFCC needs?
- Education workshops developed with and for your organization
- Consulting and solution planning
- Implementation planning to help you embed and sustain a PFCC approach
- Tailored recommendations and resources
What do we offer?
An initial, free assessment in our 10 areas of PFCC is available. Our consultants can also provide an in-depth assessment of PFCC capacity and programming in your organization – what already exists, where there are opportunities for improvement, and what more needs to be done.
Leadership and Staff Development
We have developed a variety of evidence-based educational workshops and materials in different formats to meet all your educational needs.
Find Out More
These are tailored to assist with embedding PFCC principles across your organization, change management, evaluation, and quality improvement planning.
Find Out More
Our experience and expertise will enable you to make the PFCC culture shift:
- We have six years of experience in PFCC research and implementation;
- We learned that one size does not fit all;
- We tailor our services to meet your specific PFCC implementation needs;
- We provide PFCC education, consulting, and resources in one place;
- We have cross sector experience across Canada; and
- We are partnering with Accreditation Canada and will help you meet their standards.
The guiding philosophy of PFCC is overarching – a culture shift across all levels of health care, organization-wide.
For more information, contact us at: email@example.com or call