Putting People and Families First
In 2015, SE Health established the SE Person-and Family-Centred Care Institute to consolidate our PFCC research, education, resources and knowledge for sharing across the country. The Institute offers education and consulting services, and a wide range of free resources. We have also created a PFCC Community of Practice as an online space to share strategies and resources, collaboratively problem-solve challenges and celebrate successes.
Our experience and expertise will enable you to make the PFCC culture shift:
- We have more than seven years of experience in PFCC research and implementation;
- We learned that one size does not fit all;
- We tailor our services to meet your specific PFCC implementation needs;
- We provide PFCC education, consulting, and resources in one place;
- We have cross-sector experience across Canada; and
- We have partnered with Accreditation Canada and can help you meet their standards.
For more information, contact us at: email@example.com or call 1-844-888-7322